Saturday, March 10, 2007

FMJ - Day 347

March 10: $1.50 found. After tennis practice in the morning, I took the kids to an early lunch at In-N-Out Burger in Simi Valley -- found 2 pennies in the parking lot and a dime under the L.A. Times box. We had a friend from back east visit us today... my wife and she went to 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica while I took the kids to see THE ASTRONAUT FARMER -- GREAT MOVIE! Ajay found a penny at Janns Marketplace in Thousand Oaks. I found a dime there. After the movie, the kids and I went to Santa Monica to pick-up mommy from an exhausting day of paling around with her best bud. I felt that the tire in my wife's car needed a little attention... so, I made a stop at the shell station on Las Virgenes Rd. -- found a dollar bill near the air machine... and Free AIR! On the way home, we stopped at Topanga Mall in Woodland Hills. Found a quarter and 2 pennies.

Today's Stats
Day's Finds: $1.50
Bottles & Cans Collected: 10
Running Stats
This month: $2.48
2007 Finds: $31.89
Since FMJ Blog Inception: $215.86 (March 28, 2006)
Total Found for FMJ Fund: $676.27 (since 1-1-2000)
Number of Bottles and Cans Collected: 42 for the month.
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $723.54

No comments: