Wednesday, February 11, 2009

FMJ - Day 1045

February 8: We went to Cerritos so the kids could attend a birthday party for one of the kids in Mayma's neighborhood. So, we stopped at Target on Del Amo Blvd. to pick out a gift. I found a penny at checkout.

My wife and I went to see the movie, NEW IN TOWN with Rene Zellwenger. Surprisingly, it was a cute and funny movie. You'll notice that all the factory workers are White people. In fact, the film only had Caucasians in the film. I found that a little strange for today's style of film making. I wonder what the critics has to say? Anyway, good film about romance and hard working Americans. The guy who played the Dad in "JUNO" was a real hoot.

FMJ
This Day's Money Finds: $.01
This Month's Total: $.40
Total Found Since January 1, 2000: $950.55
B&C FUND
This Day's Bottles & Cans Collected: 17
Collection for the month: 49
Bottles and Cans in 2009: 137
Bottles & Cans Fund: $1,339.40 (Running Balance)

No comments: