Thursday, May 24, 2007

FMJ - Day 422

May 24: We found 14 cents. During tennis practice this morning at Rancho Simi Park, I noticed a nickel behind the fence on court #8. It must have fallen out of someone's pocket while they were playing and rolled under the fence. After practice, I ventured around the fence to pick it up but had forgotten it's placement. As I was looking for it, I found a very corroded penny. I did eventually scoop the nickel.

At the 7-11 a few doors down from Dan's Tennis shop, I found a nickel. Today, Ajay had his friend Calvin over to our house. I picked them up from school and we went to McDonald's in Moorpark as it has a nice playplace. We found three pennies there.

Today's Stats
Day's Finds: $.14
Bottles & Cans Collected: Zilch

Running Stats
This month: $7.46
2007 Finds: $55.74
Since FMJ Blog Inception: $239.74 (March 28, 2006)
Total Found for FMJ Fund: $700.14 (since 1-1-2000)
Number of Bottles and Cans Collected: 314 for the month.
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $804.09

No comments: