Monday, October 01, 2007

FMJ - Day 550

September 30: 33 cents found. Last night, Ajay was bitten across his face by a neighbor's dog... so, a hospital trip was made... luckily it was just a slight puncture to his cheek -- no stitches required - hopefully no scar. Anyway, he's been put on Augmenten , an very expensive antibiotic, for the next 7 days. He was a little shaken by the dog attack and we decided to spend the night at his Mayma's house in Cerritos, CA.

While shopping Pioneer Blvd. in Cerritos, Ajay and I found a dime and two pennies. At Burger King, we found a penny. A stop at 7-11 for soda, I found a dime. While getting gas at the Exxon on Norwalk Blvd., I scooped our final find of a dime near my pump.

We also collected a donation of bottles and cans from Aunt Anju. I'll add them when I count them.

Today's Stats
Money Finds: $.33
Bottles & Cans Collected: 10
Running Stats
This Month: $3.46
Last Month: $6.21
2007 Finds: $187.20
Since FMJ Blog Inception: $371.20 (March 28, 2006)
Total Found for FMJ Fund: $831.60 (since 1-1-2000)
Bottles and Cans Collected: 183 for the month.
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $999.18

No comments: