Friday, October 17, 2008

FMJ - Day 930

October 16: We returned home in the evening to find our house in good order and unharmed by the fire or smoke. During the day, I took a long walk around Cerritos walking along Artesia Blvd. from Shoemaker Ave. upto to Marquardt Ave. then to 183rd St. and along the Coyotes bike trail to Carmenita Ave.& South St. stopping at the McDonald's on the corner for Breakfast. I found a quarter and a penny in the McDonald's driveway. Leaving the restaurant, I walked along South St back to Shoemaker Ave. then continuing to traverse the Cerritos Town Center buying "underwear" at the Ross Store. Finishing up my walk, I marched back along Artesia Blvd. Total time of the walk -- about 3 hours.

Walking is such great exercise... especially long walks. I collected 18 cans and bottles during my journey.

In the Afternoon, Maya and I went to see "EAGLE EYE" at the Edward's towncenter cinema... found 4 pennies resting on a table in the food court area.

Today's Stats
Money Finds: $.30
Bottles & Cans Collected: 5
Running Stats
This Month: $3.65
Last Month: $3.36
2008 Finds: $83.65
Since FMJ Blog Inception: $467.46 (March 28, 2006)
Total Found for FMJ Fund: $927.60 (since 1-1-2000)
Bottles and Cans Collected: 158 for the month
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $1,276.80

No comments: