Tuesday, August 22, 2006

FMJ - Day 148

Hey, that new Pioneer sound system I installed in my old bimmer... is awesome! It had a very past repair AM/FM Cassette before... so, nice to be able to play CDs. In the morning, I walked 6 miles to the tennis courts and Best Buy to pick up the car. We had the kids stay with their Aunties in Cerritos last night. Along the wayto fetch the car, I scooped a nickel and three pennies in coin finds. Also, picked up a few bottles and cans for the fund... neatly tucked them in my tennis bag. I stopped for lunch at this chicken chain called El Pollo Loco... They chargrill their chicken... Very tasty. Spent the afternoon crusing L.A. with the sunroof open and all the windows down blasting the stereo! Nothing more relaxing than crusing the town!

Last night, I turned in our recycling... add $2.96 to the fund.

FMJ - Total Found: $554.71
Since Blog Inception: $94.11
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $485.24

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I still think it should be spelled B-E-E-M-E-R. When I get my luxury car, it's going to be one.

AndyfromSimi said...

HAHA. What's your favorit model? I'm thinking of a 325I convertible next.

Unknown said...

I like the 5 series. Not too big, but just right. I'm sure I could make do with a 3 series, too.