Thursday, October 26, 2006

FMJ - Day 214

Very windy here. Santa Ana Winds -- gusting at 45 MPH! No tennis, unfortunately. On this day 214, we find 14 cents -- a dime and four pennies. In the morning, a drive in the jag to Porter Ranch for shopping -- found a penny in front of Best Buy and a penny in the Wal-mart. In the evening, my wife had to work late. The kids and I had dinner at Del Taco on L.A. Ave. I found a dime laying at the foot of the payphone. After our meal, the young lady behind us left two pennies on the table prior to leaving the restaurant. I heard her lamenting the "uselessness" of the penny to her friend and how the penny had no "real" value as she parted with them. Her opinion, not mine. As you would guess, I scooped them for the FMJ.

FMJ - Total Found: $602.35
Since Blog Inception: $141.73
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $569.44

No comments: