Sunday, October 29, 2006

Saturday Night at the Movies --- $20 bill!

Yesterday was a big day for the found money jar as the fund increased by 3.5% in a single day. While standing in a very crowded line at the concession counter at the Century City AMC theaters in Westwood, yours truly found a very stepped-on and creased twenty dollar bill, probably been there for a while as it had multiple shoe prints on it. Pays to look down! Also, found 4 pennies and a nickel in the Century City food court. In the afternoon, my wife, Maya and the cousins rode in my Jag to the nail salon at Cerritos Plaza on South St. in Cerritos, CA. I spent some time roaming the plaza and found 2 pennies, a nickel and dime in a soda machine change shoot. Also, found a quarter in a under a newspaper box and a dime in the parking lot. Killing time by finding change. Yes, I made sure their toes were dry before letting them back into my prinstine, cherry, mint condition white1997 Jaguar XJ6... I'm lovin' the looks I get driving this car... Yesterday, my brother-in-law even gave me props!

FMJ - Total Found: $623.84
Since Blog Inception: $163.22
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $569.44

No comments: