Monday, October 30, 2006

FMJ - Day 218

On Day 218, we found ten cents -- a nickel and five pennies. This morning while leaving my car I found a penny on the ground in the space next to me. After tennis, I took the Jag for tyre balancing... made another penny find while walking up L.A. Ave. from Lenny Dykstra's place. Team Dykstra did an excellent job getting rid of the slight shimmy in the steering... Now, the Jag is really smooth... got it up 95 m.p.h. on the 118 this afternoon... she rode straight as an arrow! What a creampuff car I got!

After school, the kids and I drove to the Moorpark Mcdonald's for their playland -- found a nickel and a penny. After that, we shopped at Best Dollar for much needed "school junk" -- big crayons and markers (I swear I just bought this stuff.) We found a penny in the parking lot and in the store.

FMJ - Total Found: $624.37
Since Blog Inception: $163.75
Stock Held: 15 shares/PEI Worth: $646.50 10/31/06
Excess Value of Stock Over Cost: $449.85
FMJ Savings Account: $520.46
Interest Received 2006: $.94
Total Dividends Received: $91.80

Value of FMJ Fund: $1,166.96


Number of Bottles and Cans Collected Today: 8
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $569.44

No comments: