Wednesday, March 21, 2007

FMJ - Day 358

March 21: Found 16 cents. The first dime was a dime while walking to the kid's school to pick-up Ajay. After getting Ajay, we decided to take a "walkabout." Some days, I'll park the car in a neighborhood near the school and we'll walk for a good half-hour back to the car -- usually making a big circle. We found 4 pennies resting atop a newspaper box along out walk. After the walk -- tennis time at Wood Ranch Park for Ajay. We found 2 pennies in the parking lot near our space.

Early this morning, I returned bottles & cans to the Wood Ranch Recycling Center... $2.25 for the fund.

Today's Stats
Day's Finds: $.17 (includes last post.)
Bottles & Cans Collected: 11
Running Stats
This month: $4.49
2007 Finds: $33.78
Since FMJ Blog Inception: $217.77 (March 28, 2006)
Total Found for FMJ Fund: $678.18 (since 1-1-2000)
Number of Bottles and Cans Collected: 146 for the month.
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $738.14

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You always have the best finds and stories to go with them. I am meeting my mom tonight at the mall, always a good place for me to find some coin! I'll let ya know how it goes.