Sunday, July 06, 2008

FMJ - Day 827

July 5: Tennis at Rancho Simi Park in the morning -- while warming up my strokes I found a dime on our court. After lunch at BJ's in Glendale, the family took to Glendale Galleria for some shopping adventures -- I found six pennies walking to fetch our car on Brand Ave. Ajay and I picked up a dime, nickel and 5 pennies in the mall.

Maya called at 6:20am our time from Malaysia -- I guess she doesn't yet understand the time difference of this trip. In her message, which was quite garbled and sounded as if it came of "overseas," she said she was fine and then gave a very unintelligible phone number to return the call. That's all for now. **I can't wait for her return.

Today's Stats
Money Finds: $.36
Bottles & Cans Collected: 0
Running Stats
This Month: $.60
Last Month: $8.58
2008 Finds: $66.32
Since FMJ Blog Inception: $450.12 (March 28, 2006)
Total Found for FMJ Fund: $910.37 (since 1-1-2000)
Bottles and Cans Collected: 33 for the month.
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $1,189.67

No comments: