Saturday, September 02, 2006

FMJ - Day 160

Day 160: Sixteen cents found in the form of a dime and 5 pennies. Two pennies found in the parking lot of Marie Callendar's in Simi Valley where we had brunch buffet. In the evening, we went to Cerritos to drive my little 320i back home... Found the dime and 3 more pennies while strolling Fashion Island shopping center in Newport Beach, CA.

I played tennis this morning... 3 hours of near perfect doubles on my part -- I had 10 aces and at least 15 service winners.... Serve & Volleyed very consistently. Sometimes you just play up in the zone. I'm playing on a newly formed team for the fall season. So, you 'll see more tennis tales on this blog.

FMJ - Total Found: $558.45
Since Blog Inception: $97.83
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $503.80

No comments: