Thursday, September 21, 2006

FMJ - DAY 178

A dime and five pennies were found on Day 178. My wife took a Jetblue flight out of Long Beach Airport in the morning. She's flying on business with her most loyal minion, Kristina, for some presentations to Fannie Mae in Herndon, VA. As I was their driver to the airport, I made an after drop-off stop at the only Chick-Fil-A on the west coast that I've seen in Lakewood -- off the 605. I had a chicken club sandwich and found 2 pennies. After that, a stop for gas at the ARCO on Artesia Blvd. in Cerritos, CA and found another penny. In the afternoon, the kids and I had an after-school snack at the Taco Bell on Tapo St. -- Found the dime and final two pennies. My wife and her compadre landed safe and sound at Dulles Airport.
Total for Day 178 - 15 Cents.

No comments: