Thursday, April 19, 2007

FMJ - Day 386

April 18: I came across 9 pennies while shopping at Von's Supermarket on Yosemite Ave. 8 pennies were found as remainders resting comfortably abreast the reject change shoot in the coin counting machine. I guess their prior owner didn't want them or maybe he didn't realize that some of the coins you run thru the machine will be rejected. I would never use one of these machine but I sure to love the people who do... The Found Money Jar thanks them. The last penny was found outside near the payphone.

I need to make a recycling center run. I've got three full box of cans and bottles in the garage... must be about $15 worth. Maybe I'll do it on Friday.

Today's Stats
Day's Finds: $ .09
Bottles & Cans Collected: 0

Running Stats
This month: $2.89
2007 Finds: $38.53
Since FMJ Blog Inception: $222.53 (March 28, 2006)
Total Found for FMJ Fund: $682.93 (since 1-1-2000)
Number of Bottles and Cans Collected: 233 for the month.
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $753.09

No comments: