Wednesday, November 01, 2006

FMJ - Day 220

Nov. 1, 2006 -- 3 pennies found while having the BMW washed at the Shell station on Lincoln Ave. in Santa Monica. The Beemer was really dirty. I had left it on the street near my brother-in-law's house since I bought the Jaguar. Santa Monica has street cleaning once a week and you have to move your car or suffer a huge ticket of about $50.00. Birdies and pine trees... not a good combination for a clean car. I re-parked it in a better spot. Next week, I'm taking the car to have the front seats reupholstered. My babies...

I'm posting a little early... I guess we're staying home and watching the tube... anyone for Adam Sandler in Spanglish?

FMJ - Total Found: $624.54
Since Blog Inception: $163.92
Number of Bottles and Cans Collected Today: 15
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $569.44

No comments: