Wednesday, November 15, 2006

FMJ - Day 234

November 15, 2006: Total found, so far... 47 cents -- a quarter, a dime, a nickel and 7 pennies. This morning, the kids and I drove mommy down to Long Beach Airport for her 8:00 a.m. flight to Dulles Airport. At the McDonald's on Lakewood Blvd. in Long Beach, we found 37 cents... the quarter, dime and 2 pennies.

After dropping the kiddos at school at 9:40 a.m. and my tennis play at Rancho Simi Park, I made my way to the 99 Cents Only store on L.A. Ave. There I found a penny near cashier #3.

In the afternoon, the kids and I stopped for Lunch at New Panda on Cochran Ave. and found 2 pennies. A restroom stop at the Jack In the Box on Yosemite Ave. --- picked up a penny near the side door.

In the evening, we made a stop for gas at the ARCO on L.A. Ave. and found a nickel. At Topper's Pizza, we found a penny in the game room.

FMJ - Total Found: $626.54
Since Blog Inception: $165.92
Number of Bottles and Cans Collected: 34
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $589.80

No comments: