Sunday, November 19, 2006

FMJ - Day 237

November 18, 2006: Total found for this day -- 14 cents. This afternoon, I played in the La Habra Open. My first round match was against one of the top players in Boy's 18 and under in southern california. Needless, to say it was a blow-out... the score -- he won 6-2, 6-1. I could barely hang on... every shot from this kid was a rocket and his serve was so fast you'd think he launched from Cape Canaveral. I'm still about 2 steps short but I do feel I'm getting better.

Coins finds: Find #1 --- a penny at King Taco on Olympic Blvd. in Commerce City. Find #2 -- a penny at the Fullerton Tennis Center where I got my butt kicked... Find #3 -- a dime and 2 pennies at the Burger King on South St. in Cerritos, CA.

Aunt Anju donated 2 shopping bags on bottles today. We picked up a few more at the courts.

FMJ - Total Found: $626.83
Since Blog Inception: $166.21
Number of Bottles and Cans Collected: 3
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $589.80

No comments: