Sunday, November 05, 2006

FMJ - Day 224

November 5, 2006: Total found -- 61 cents. This morning, our USTA Moorpark #2 Doubles Team played another Moorpark #3 Team. One of our opponents played lefthanded and had a "big" serve. Thankfully, I got lots of practice with the lefty serve yesterday in my singles match. I had less problem with returning a lefty serve today... We won our match in three sets... 6-3, 2-6, 6-4. Good win for us. I played with one of my buddies from Rancho Simi park. We've played many pick-up matches together... never an official team match. I think our playing styles serve each other well... maybe the team captain will let us play the next match together.

In the afternoon, we went to the Camarillo Outlets. I wanted to buy a new tennis shorts and shirts --- found some nice prices at the Nike outlet. We found 51 cents shopping the outlets -- a quarter, 2 dimes and 6 pennies.

An evening run to the Ralph's grocery store in Wood Ranch for the recycle center and to stock up on vittles... found another dime in the change counting machine's reject slot. Not a reject to me. $5.68 from the bottles and cans.

FMJ - Total Found: $625.37
Since Blog Inception: $164.75
Number of Bottles and Cans Collected Today: 12
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $584.40

No comments: