Monday, July 02, 2007

FMJ - Day 461

July 2: This afternoon, we enjoyed screening the movie... "Ratatouille." It was excellent... the kids loved it. I, especially, liked the emphasis on the creed of "anyone can cook." I might even ascribe to this philosophy tonight. After the movie, the Kids and I partook in Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream... approaching the store, I found a nickel. Earlier at McDonald's on Tapo Street, we found 2 dimes and 4 pennies. I didn't want McD's food and, instead, opted for the Panda Bowl across the shopping center -- found a penny walking in for my order. Ajay and Maya found a quarter and 32 pennies laying on a table in the outdoor food court at the Tapo Canyon Center... I suspect some may have been pulled from the fountain as many kids were practicing the fine art of coin scavenging on this 100+ degree HOT day while they frolicked and splashed in the water. Incredibly HOT TODAY! NO TENNIS FOR ME!

Along my morning bike ride, I found two pennies near the air pump at the Shell Station on Yosemite Ave.

Today's Stats
Day's Finds: $.87
Bottles & Cans Collected: 16

Running Stats
This month: $1.67
2007 Finds: $66.99
Since FMJ Blog Inception: $250.99 (March 28, 2006)
Total Found for FMJ Fund: $711.39 (since 1-1-2000)
Bottles and Cans Collected: 29 for the month.
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $851.34

No comments: