Saturday, May 20, 2006

FMJ blog - Day 53

11 cents found on Day 53. A penny and a dime. The penny was found under my table at Carl's Jr. where I had lunch. In the evening, we went to Long Beach Airport to drop-off my wife for a trip back to Virginia. Jetblue is our favorite airline -- won't fly anyother carrier unless we're forced to do it. Right now, my wife is tooling around Washington in a rented Mustang convertible. Her company is paying for it! Anyway, the kids and I decided to visit with my wife's aunts in Cerritos, CA. We had a good time watching a tivo'ed two-hour America's Funniest Home Videos -- Always a laugh! One our trip home, I made a stop to stretch my legs at the Porter Ranch Wal-mart and found the dime.

FMJ - Total Found: $470.41
Since Blog Inception: $10.79
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $358.38

No comments: