Saturday, May 27, 2006

FMJ Blog - Days 59 & 60

No finds made on Day 59.

Total found on Day 60 - 22 cents. Two Dimes & Two Pennies. All finds were made at The Oaks Mall in Thousand Oaks. Ajay and Daddy played our Spy Game. It was a draw... Dime and penny for each of us.

If you ask me, weddings cost too much... Yes, it's fun to party it up and no one I knew would ever give up the partying, but just imagine how much money is spent of on the fun... sure, would be nice if we could all just accept a laid-back casual backyard style matimonial affair and give what we're spending on this fancy shin-dig to the bride and groom for a nice sized down-payment on a house. I think that when my children get married I make them a large cash offer if they'll refrain from blowing a huge amount on their weddings.

FMJ - Total Found: $472.04
Since Blog Inception: $12.44
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $376.36

No comments: