Friday, June 02, 2006

FMJ Blog - Day 67

We found 33 cents early today in the form of 1 quarter, 1 nickel & 3 pennies. Our first find was made by me while taking in our bottles & Cans for recycling -- 31 cents near the newspaper boxes at the Ralph's on L.A. Ave. in Simi Valley. The next find (a penny) was made while checking out a house for sale on Racine St. in Simi Valley. The coin laid in the crosswalk as I strode over to inspect the house. The last find this afternoon (a penny) was found laying near the #8 cash register in the Wal-mart at Porter Ranch Towncenter. I drove my wife over there for a lunch meeting with a potential new hire at her company... she's stealing a competitor's best employee! Can't name names... HAHA! BTW, right now it's a good price on the 10 pair packs of white sports sock at the Wal-mart.

In the evening, we took a trip to the Glendale Galleria as my wife will be attending a conference in Las Vegas and needed the proper attire for the Strip... "sexy, yet sophiticated" she says... I say, "Ho outfit!" What goes to Vegas... comes home to me. Daddy likes! Total evening finds to add to this morning's earlier take -- 28 cents. (2 dime, 8 pennies.)

Recycling turn-in amount today: $6.32

FMJ - Total Found: $475.54
Since Blog Inception: $15.94
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $390.20

No comments: