Wednesday, June 07, 2006

FMJ - Day 71

We found 7 cents on Day 71 - All Pennies. Our first find was a the Qdoba Mex Grill at Simi Valley Town Center where my wife and I had a quick lunch. She's on the plane as of this morning to Las Vegas... she's not one to gamble though, however, I did pack her some extra cash to blow on the slots. I'm betting she wins. Our Qdoba find was 5 pennies which were left on a table by a kindly gentleman donator to the found money jar. Of course, he just didn't know his altruism. (Many lunchtime diners passed right by them, some glancing at them... when we finished our meal, I made way to their resting place and gave them a new home.) Our second find was at McDonald's - 2 pennies - in the evening... my son craved some McNuggets.

FMJ - Total Found: $476.48
Since Blog Inception: $16.88
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $398.64