Sunday, June 25, 2006

FMJ - Day 88

27 cents found on Day 88 - 2 dimes, a nickel, 2 pennies. Ajay takes credit for the first find - one dime - found at Jack in the Box at Cochran & Madera in the morning. Ah, J-Box... Bon Apetite! Next find was a penny and a nickel which were found while walking Biscuit in the afternoon. Later, we found another dime at the Regal Theaters on Tapo Canyon Rd. --- I went to see DaVinci Code. Only got to see the first hour of the film as I got a call from Ajay's school saying he needed to be picked up... seems he's had forgotten about making it to the bathroom before going out to play (oops... I mean... poops!) I took a rain-check on the film and skadattled! Poor kid! Five year olds are so much fun... So, far... I've got say... Davinci Code's a winner! Our last find was a penny at Topper's Pizza -- Excellent pizza and salad bar!

FMJ - Total Found: $480.75
Since Blog Inception: $21.15
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $416.44

No comments: