Sunday, January 21, 2007

FMJ - Day 299

January 20: 2 pennies found at the In-N-Out Burger late in the night as we made a restroom pit-stop while returning from our day in Cerritos with family doing our part to support the American economy by furniture shopping... didn't buy anything. Maybe tomorrow.


Today's Stats
Day's Finds: $.02
Bottles & Cans Collected: 14
Running Stats
2007 Finds: $24.71
Since FMJ Blog Inception: $208.68 (March 28, 2006)
Total Found for FMJ Fund: $669.09 (since 1-1-2000)
Number of Bottles and Cans Collected: 381 for the month.
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $668.29

1 comment:

California Girl said...

OMG! I have a found money jar and having been collecting found money since 1986 when my boyfriend and I found 13 cents at Marriots Great America. When I was unemployed for 6 months a few years ago, my found money paid 2 bills. I am now putting about 42 dollars into my IRA - this has been collected for about the last 4 years. A penny here, a quarter there and if I'm lucky another dollar bill. The coins people just don't bother to pick up are to my benefit. Nice blog!