Monday, January 29, 2007

FMJ - Day 308

January 29: Found 62 cents -- 2 quarters, a dime and 2 pennies. At the Rancho Simi Tennis Courts in the morning I found a penny near the backboard on court #8. Before tennis, I went for a walk and found a dime in the street at the corner of Royal Ave. and Erringer Rd. Also, found a penny in the parking lot.

Found a quarter on the floor of Chicken Bowl on L.A. Ave. where I dined at lunch. Ajay and I took a long walk after school and found a quarter on the grassy strip along the sidewalk on First St. just before The Meadows (a swank development built several years ago. Quite posh!) Ajay and I also picked up bottles and cans on our walk.

Today's Stats
Day's Finds: $.62
Bottles & Cans Collected: 14
Running Stats
2007 Finds: $26.81
Since FMJ Blog Inception: $210.78 (March 28, 2006)
Total Found for FMJ Fund: $671.19 (since 1-1-2000)
Number of Bottles and Cans Collected: 494 for the month.
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $679.34

No comments: