Saturday, June 09, 2007

FMJ - Day 438

June 9: Threw my back out playing tennis this morning... we had a USTA Spring League match against the Ojai team. I played in #1 singles. First time, I've played singles this seasons for our team. We were on serve and I was leading 5-4 in the first set when while stretching for a two-handed backhand on the run my back was wrenched a little to far and I felt a pain all along my right left. I continued to play losing the first 7-5 and at 3-3 in the second... I retired.

I found two pennies at El Pollo Loco in Moorpark. A late night trip to the Paseo Simi Plaza and I find a quarter and a penny near some tables at the Coffee Bean. Then, a stop at CVS and 2 pennies resting on a shelf. We retrieved 23 bottles & cans from the team match and 11 more from other places during our blissful day.

Today's Stats
Day's Finds: $.30
Bottles & Cans Collected: 34

Running Stats
This month: $1.60
2007 Finds: $57.85
Since FMJ Blog Inception: $241.85 (March 28, 2006)
Total Found for FMJ Fund: $702.25 (since 1-1-2000)
Number of Bottles and Cans Collected: 93 for the month.
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $825.34

No comments: