Saturday, April 22, 2006

FMJ Blog - Day 25 Thanks, Taco Bell!

Pretty good day for money finding yesterday. Other peoples money was flowing freely. We found 37 cents on Day 25. Our first find was a nickel near Sinaloa Middle school on Royal Ave. The next find was at tennis practice with Ajay at Arroyo Vista Park courts. The third find was a succession of three pennies at the Oaks Mall in Thousand Oaks, CA. (The Great pre-spender was on a shopping jaunt. I don't think I actually purchase any item I didn't consume on the spot at the Oaks Mall since moving to California last October. Strange but, I usually don't buy much unless I truly am in need.) The final finds are credited to the Taco Bell on Avenida de los Arboles in T.O. There we found two dimes, a nickel and three pennies. The kids are Taco Bell fanatics... their pick not mine. I would have rather had Tommy's hamburgers. But, kids rule in this house.

FMJ Total Found: $463.52
Since Blog Inception: $4.00

No comments: