Friday, December 15, 2006

$1 Bill Found! (Special Report.)

December 15, 2006: (Updated) Insomnia ruled the morning as I awoke at 5:10 A.M. Biscuit was also awake. So, I decided that I wasn't going back to sleep and maybe a 2 mile dog walk was just the cure. We walked all over Wood Ranch. When I'm on these walks, I will take a few plastic shopping bags in pull-over's pocket for I'm ready for bottle and can picking. Found 8 along the walk.

Money finds:
For quite sometime, I've had my eye on a penny lying at the intersection of East Country Club Dr. & Madera Rd. Unfortunately, it's usually too busy to stop there to pursue retrieving the coin. But, not at 5:45 in the morning. Done and Pocketed!

At the Wood Ranch Shopping Center, I spotted something green resting near some bushes Biscuit was sniffing... low and behold, a single dollar bill.

This early morning dog-walking... quite fruitful!

Today's Stats
Finds: $1.01
FMJ - Total Found: $635.87
Since Blog Inception: $175.26
Number of Bottles and Cans Collected: 15
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $620.48

No comments: