Monday, December 11, 2006

FMJ - Day 260

December 11, 2006: 2 pennies found today at the Alliance Gas station on the corner of Patricia & L.A. Ave. Today was rather boring as it rained last night causing the tennis courts to be too wet for play. Also, Ajay was not feeling well this morning and stayed home from school... I hate sickness... my poor little dude is very congested. I think he's better right now than as he was this morning. May be one of those 24 hour bugs... I'm hopeful.

I had Chinese food last night... I'm craving it again. Two nights in a row... I must have some winter blues, or something!

Back to the diet tomorrow!

Today's Stats
Finds: 2 cents
FMJ - Total Found: $634.78
Since Blog Inception: $174.17
Number of Bottles and Cans Collected: 8
Bottles & Cans Return Fund: $615.28

No comments: